Rooster

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

7/13/05

Hey Ya'll this is my first attempt at a Blog page so excuse the lack of experience. Let me tell you a little about my self, I live in Riverside, CA, and enjoy many hobbies such as : Cowboy Action Shooting (CAS/SASS) , Chuck Wagon Cooking/Dutch Oven Cooking/ Cooking, Sewing, Comic books, and I have a wide music taste, though I am not to fond if rap/hip hop. I do like every thing from Punk Rock, Death rock, Rock n'Roll , Blue Grass, oldies, Soul, Motown, Folk, Swing/Big Band, etc... I have a beautiful Wife, and two children my Daughter who is 13 years old, and my son who is 16 months. I have an extreme interest in the Rail Road Industry (though my knowlage is not as strong as my interest), I love the sound of a train rolling by. My Wife and I have won quite a few cook offs, and I love to share recipes. well that is all for now I wana see how this looks on my page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home